|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
- Tuesday/Wednesday eveningsTeams play one game per week, rotating through 4 timeslots
- Tuesdays (5:30pm) and Wednesdays (5:30pm/7:30pm/9:30pm)
- Participants form their own teams and must enter the names of all team members when registering.
- A team is not entered until all team members have registered.
- All team members must register and pay their membership dues by the deadline or the team risks losing a spot in this event.
- Each team pays an agreed upon fee of $160 (due on the first night of play), which is used for prize money at the end of each draw, playoff round and food night. This money will be collected by a representative in your Flight on October 15th or 16th.
- THE LEAGUE WILL BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 32 TEAMS THIS YEAR. (All Teams are complete for this year)
CONVENOR: Barry Kenny - email@example.com
Please Note: League Play should be begin October 15th & 16th. Schedule will be out as soon as all payments are received and all teams Registered.
Please note that we now have 32 teams Registered for the 2019-2020 Season and will not be accepting any more teams
It appears that it will be necessary to play a game between Christmas and New Years due to both holidays falling on a Wednesday. The most likely option will be to play on Saturday December 28th during the day. Details will follow.
For anyone that is still interested in playing more curling, please sign up to spare for Men's Competitive League. This is also available to non-members and members of the league that would just like some extra ice time,