Mixed Social (Thursday PM)
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
- Thursday evenings (beginning Oct. 18).
- League rotates through 5:30, 7:30 & 9:30 p.m. timeslots.
- 3 draws of round robin play (7 games each) and new teams are created at the beginning of each draw.
- All attempts are made to keep spouses on the same draw, but usually not on the same team.
- Teams must have men and women playing alternate positions (if possible) and spares should be of the same gender as the person being replaced.
- It is the responsibility of every member to find a spare to fill their position if they will be away for any reason.
- Event is capped at 64 members (16 teams).
CONVENER: Rob Petteplace - firstname.lastname@example.org